[Podfic] Intimate
Oct. 19th, 2012 11:19 amAuthor:
SpeakingOfStrawberryJam
Fandom: Sherlock
Ship/s: Johnlock
Rating: T+
Duration: 11:30 (00:00 Intro - 01:29 The Story Begins - 4:52 The End - 5:08 Outro - 6:30 Podficer Notes)
Summary: Sherlock loved being intimate with John, but 'intimate' didn't always mean 'sex'.
Podficer notes: In my podficer notes I talk about the following; the story and how I came about podficing it, music and my accent.
Fandom: Sherlock
Ship/s: Johnlock
Rating: T+
Duration: 11:30 (00:00 Intro - 01:29 The Story Begins - 4:52 The End - 5:08 Outro - 6:30 Podficer Notes)
Summary: Sherlock loved being intimate with John, but 'intimate' didn't always mean 'sex'.
Podficer notes: In my podficer notes I talk about the following; the story and how I came about podficing it, music and my accent.

(no subject)
Date: 2012-10-19 06:02 pm (UTC)I've just downloaded and listened to this and absolutely adored it. It's the first podfic of yours I found and I can't wait to work my way through your work - I adore your voice and your reading style. It's so uplifting and warm, it feels like sunshine in aural form!
I can't believe I didn't know of you (I like to think I'm good at keeping track of podfic artists)...but hey, looking on the bright side, I now have a few podfic to look forward to. :)
(no subject)
Date: 2012-10-19 06:05 pm (UTC)pps:I'm a big fan of podficcer's notes/free talk at the end of a podfic, it was a pleasure to listen to yours here.
(no subject)
Date: 2012-10-20 06:15 pm (UTC)